Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bachelorette Party

Hey everyone...this has by far been the most stressful 2 weeks of my life. Between family coming and some family deciding to ditch me on my wedding day and decide not to come, I am thoroughly emotionally spent. There really are not words for how I feel right now.

But, I would like to thank everyone who came to celebrate my bachelorette party with me this past weekend. I would also like to give a special thank you to the best maid of honor a bride could ever ask for, Brandy Gaines. I had the best time. There were 3 parts to the party and it was an all day event.

Part 1:

A Day At The Spa - We went to this cute little spa in Murrysville and I must say that I will have to find a way to get massages more often. That is exactly what I needed given the past 2 weeks of stress. It felt so good to just relax, get a massage and a pedicure. I can see why people make such a big deal about going to the spa. It is definitely relaxing.


 
  

Part 2:

Movie & Lunch - We watched The Best Man and just had girl talk (really we screamed at the television) and talked about how we would have handled the situation. It had been a while since I'd seen that movie so it was fun to watch an oldie but goodie. The food was really great as well. What more could a girl ask for when she has good food, great friends and a good movie?

  

Part 3:

A Taste of The Good Life - We took a limo to Savoy (an upscale restaurant and lounge for non Pittsburghers). Sidenote: we had to have broken a record because 6 girls go ready in 45 minutes in full hair, make-up and cute clothes with only 2 bathrooms. Good job girls. But anyway it was really fun. It was good to just let my hair down and relax, dance and hang out with some of my best friends.

 

Thanks again to you all. I had a blast and will definitely remember it for a long time. Every bride needs a friend or friends who will help them relax when things get stressful. This is priceless and worth all of the pennies in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment