Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, April 17, 2011

The perfect book for a penny pinching bride

One of my friends was out and when she saw this book she thought about me. I started reading it as soon as she gave it to me today and I am really loving it. Thanks Gab. I'm hoping to get more inspiration as I make my way through the whole book.

I am getting really excited the more I look at stuff for my wedding. My mom has to keep reminding me that my wedding is a year away. I ALMOST wish that my wedding was this June until I remember that I don't have all the money I need saved up, then I am thankful my wedding is a year away. I know that I am annoying John with all my excitement, but hey what do you expect from me? LOL Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon every and save those pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment