Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, April 25, 2011

Finals and MCATs and Money Oh My

So, I haven't really thought too much about wedding planning this week because I have been studying. This finals week is especially stressful because right after finals I really don't get a break because I am going to be studying for the MCATs and applying for med school. I am praying that I can get into Pitt so that I don't have to worry about going too far, especially since I will be a newly wed. It is stressful enough to save up and plan a wedding, but putting my career plans on top of it is even more stressful. If you read this blog, please keep me and John in your prayers. I hope to qualify to get any application fees and MCAT fees waived so that I don't have to dip into my wedding fund. I am standing on two strong scriptures for the next year, both in Philippians. "For my God will supply all my needs according to His riches and glory by Christ Jesus" and "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". After Friday, I am sure I will have some updates on those Save the Dates. That is still up in the air even though I said I would do them. That's about $200.00 that I could use for something else. Any thoughts? John didn't really like the idea of email save the dates. Hmmmm. Thinking Thinking...back to Organic Chemistry. Save those pennies because they add up.

No comments:

Post a Comment