Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Wedding Music


So, I am 8 months away from my wedding. My life has gotten really busy and a little bit more stressful than from when I last posted, which is why I haven't posted in a while. I am getting more and more excited as the days go by. 

Anyone who knows me, knows that my family is a very musical one. I had someone ask me if I needed a wedding sing for my upcoming nuptials. I didn't want to shoot them down, but that is one thing that I don't need. My wonderful brother is the best singer that I know and have asked him to sing a song for our wedding. The problem that people usually run into when songs need to be sung is you can't find the sound track for the particular song. Well, I don't have that problem. The church's pianist is going to be there to play the songs for the wedding yippy. The only thing I needed to do was find the sheet music for the songs that I wanted to be played at the wedding. Another hurdle. Well I just cleared that hurdle a week ago. I promise you, anything you need can be found on the web. Yup anything.

I went web searching for the sheet music and of course I didn't want to spend a lot of money, preferably no money. So I came across this youtube video of the instrumental version of the song that I wanted. And guess what, the person who posted the song put a note under his video and said that if anyone wants the sheet music for the song, to just email him and he would get it to you. Yup you guessed it, I promptly emailed the guy and about 2 weeks later, the sheet music for my song was in my inbox. YIPPY. Here is a little sneak peak of the music. I know my brother will make it sound beautiful. My brother is going to a big time singer one day you mark my words. 


If you are looking for sheet music, my advice would be to be patient and scour the web for any up an coming artist who has posted on music or youtube. Also, if your venue is tech savvy, you could always use your iPod, iPhone, or iPad etc and find the song on youtube and hook it up to the sound system and voila you have a sound track without paying for it or if it doesn't exist, you don't have to worry anymore. The internet is the greatest place to find those little details that can stress you out because you can't find exactly what you want at stores. Be patient and find what you want so that your wedding day will be all that you dreamed of it to be. 

This song brings a tear to my eye every time I hear it because it sends me right to my wedding day and I think about my future life with the man that I love. Enjoy your day everyone and save those pennies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment