Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hair and Makeup

Hey everyone. Happy New Year. This is my year and I am so excited. I have applied for medical school and am 5 months away from the day I get to say "I do" to my babe. We have done a lot lately for this wedding and things are coming together very nicely.

We have booked our honeymoon spot...I can't wait. Gonna be cruising the Caribbean the day after our wedding. The next thing that needs to be done is to look for a limousine for our day. John is doing so much to help with all of that. I love him. Limos and DJs.

The most important thing though is my hair and makeup. I have been doing some searching for what I want and am looking for somebody to do my makeup. I think that I have found somebody. Most people know that I don't do very much makeup, but its our wedding day.

Here are some of the hairstyles I have been looking at. Not quite sure what I want to do yet, but here are some of my ideas.

    

I really just want something classic. Keep in mind I may keep my bangs for my wedding as well, so all of these pictures could have bangs with them. Who knows.

As far as for makeup, once again I want something classic. No too much because I want to be able to see myself in the pictures and not look at them and see somebody else.

Well, I think that's it for now. I hope everyone is enjoying your Saturday. Save those pennies.

5 comments:

  1. This is YOUR YEAR Dawn! Congratulations, I am sooooo happy for you my "net friend". I personally like the Zoe Saldana look and I think that is so classic, romantic, yet modern. From your photos, you two also seem to have similar facial structures so this should look great on you. Well I think this is a look that would look great on most people. I agree the makeup should look like you just enhanced and not someone else. Wrong look for anybody. Well good luck, but that is my opinion. I think I might just sport that hairstyle for my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations...almost there. My opinion about the hairstyle would be to combine the 1st and 3rd hairdo. Clean look in the front with a little party on the bun. Good luck...don't forget to do a trial first. Don't want any surprises the day of your wedding:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey just noticed the shout out on the right hand side #3 The Look for Less. Thanks appreciate your support:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea...my favorite is the Zoe Saldana look. I love your blog. The look for less blog is amazing. I hope you don't mind me using some of your suggestions on my blog.

    Kay...I applied for med school finally. I am getting really nervous LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't mind at all...on the contrary I appreciate the love:) Love to see a budget conscious bride.

    ReplyDelete