Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Our Wedding Website


So, everything is coming up pretty quickly and I finally got a chance to update our wedding website. This is going to be a pretty good resource for anyone who needs information about our wedding. It includes our registry, directions to the church and reception hall and some fun stuff about me and John.

I will try to keep updating it with any information that the guests will need. I am planning to put a packet together for all the out of town guests with travel information, names and numbers of who to contact with any questions and stuff like that. I just want to keep all my family in the loop as much as possible. If you have any suggestions on what else to put on the website, just leave me a message. Any feedback, words of wisdom, or suggestions are welcome. We are getting there slowly but surely. Enjoy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment