Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Surprise Surprise the groom is keeping change too

So my honey, John, cleaned his room this past weekend and I ended up with a big bag of change from him. I teased him about saving his change for me, and he said that he wasn't he just found it all in his room. Now I am inclined to partially believe him. He and his buddies have teased me about saving my pennies for this wedding. Ha I will have the last laugh when my changes starts really adding up. In fact I have over 10000 pennies since I started this blog. I am really getting excited and actually think I will get to over 100,000 pennies by the time I get married.

On another note. Me and my maid of honor, Brandy, were talking this weekend about these save the dates. This has been the first major disagreement on this wedding planning between me and John. He thinks they are pointless and I have made up my mind that I want them. Now that I know that you are supposed to send the invitations out at the earliest 2 months before the wedding, I have to think about my out of towners and people who need to know when to take time off from work. Brandy suggested I only send them to a select few. I have finally decided to do Christmas card save the dates. That means I need to start purchasing stamps now so that I don't have a bunch of stamps to buy for Save the Dates and the actual invitations and reply cards. Fun times. I am going to make a cute little Christmas card for all of my family members and since I send Christmas cards out every year anyway it won't be that big of a deal. "Merry Christmas from the future Mr. & Mrs." Haha I love it. Have a great evening everyone and save those pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment