Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Shoes

There have been some questions about what kind of shoes I am going to wear for my wedding. Everyone who knows me, knows that I have a thing for shoes. The higher the heel the better. What would the big day be without some really cute shoes? A lot of people wear the silver shoes that go with the beading on their wedding dress. Um yea, that is not me. I am going to find some really cute blue shoes that will match the wedding party in some sort of way. Definitely not going with the shoes you can dye, because I don't really like the material they are made of.

Anyway...I feel like the shoes are going to have to be super fabulous. If you looked at this blog to find out what my shoes are going to look like, sorry. My dress and my shoes are not going to be seen except on the wedding day. All I will tell you is that they will not cost me a bunch of money. John teases me and says that I shop on the clearance rack, but hey, why not buy them off the clearance rack if I love them? That is how I shop. I don't buy any old thing that they put on the clearance rack. I go to the rack and find something that I absolutely love. If I don't think I will ever wear it, I don't buy it just because its on sale. Trust me, my shoes will be no different. Since my wedding is in the summer, I'm gonna start looking now because this is about the time when stores get rid of all their summer stuff and start putting out fall and winter.

Sale rack, here I come. Enjoy your summer everyone and save those pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment