Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, August 20, 2011

A couple of fun projects for DIY Brides

Hey everyone. I hope your weekend is going well. I thought I would help all the DIY brides out there and show you some cool projects that I found on YouTube. If you want some quick and easy projects that can really personalize your wedding here are a few videos to get you started. Enjoy.

Decorating Unity Candles:

Love this idea because I can use the personalized stamp I am looking at purchasing.


How to Emboss:

This looks really pretty when it is all finished. I am planning on using my handy dandy personalized stamp on my invitations and possibly on the envelopes. 

Making Your Own Veil:

Since I only want my veil for the tradition of it and actually as more of an accessory, I am going to try my hand at this project. 

Hope you enjoyed the videos and found some inspiration in one of them. I really just wanted to be able to save these videos in a place where I can quickly find them again when I need to watch. Yes, I plan on trying a couple of these. Save those pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment