Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Money Sucks



Hey everyone. I know I haven't posted to my blog in a while. This is my first week of classes for my last year of my second undergrad degree. It has started out pretty weird. But anyway, on to wedding stuff.

Yea, so money sucks. I'm doing pretty good with my penny collecting, but I need more help so spread the to all of your family and friends that I am collecting change to help me with my wedding. Unfortunately, I had to dip into my wedding fund a little bit to buy books for class. Hopefully I can pay myself back soon.

Happy news. I have 9 more months until my wedding. It is now September and my knot.com site is actually sending reminders about things that need to be done. The most pressing thing that I want to get done sooner than later is to finalize my guest list and collect all addresses so that I don't have to worry about it when I send out invitations next year. I have most of the people on my side of the guest list done. I still have a couple of tweaks to do, but for the most part my side is done YAY.

Guess what bridesmaids, I think I may have found your gift. I am super excited about it because it is really cute. Its a little over budget, but my mom said she would help out with it. See family does want to help you brides so remember to let them help. But, my mom said that I am supposed to get the MOH a different gift then the other bridesmaids. Once again, I find a really nice thing for the bridesmaids and now I have to keep looking for the perfect MOH gift. Grrrr. Oh well, I guess she does deserve something extra special even though she is a lame. Love you Brandy.

Well I gotta get ready for class. I hope everyone has a great day and save those pennies.

1 comment:

  1. Get what you want for the brides maids and the MOH. My gifts will not be different.

    ReplyDelete