Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Flowers? For Me? I do declare family, You are my heroes

The item that I have been most worried about for this wedding, is the very item that most people want to help with. My family is the greatest. Two of my aunts said that she would help out with flowers. One of John's aunts does flowers too. So, the most I need to do is figure out how to have them both help so that everyone can feel a part of the day.

I was thinking that I could have one of my aunts do the accessories for the wedding, like the bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres, flower girl flowers and basket and ring pillow. Then have John's aunt do the decorations for the church. Sounds like a plan to me. I love it when God blesses you when you least expect it and even when you are worried about it.

This post corresponds with the money saving tip about letting your family help you. They really do want to help, you just have to reach out and ask them. If you aren't prepared, then you won't be able to let others know in what ways they can help you. This is one of my biggest lessons that will come out of all this. I can't do everything on my own. People are here to help and are willing to help. Right now there are no projects, because I still have 10 months to go, but trust me there will be plenty of things to do in the next few months.

Well as I say on every post, save those pennies. If you know me, spread the word that I am saving change to help with my wedding costs. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment