Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, March 28, 2011

Oh You Details SMH

There is no new invitation updates except for the fact the I think I figured out how to get rid of the little lines that that you can see from cropping a picture. That made me really excited the other day.

But this email is to all those who have planned weddings before and could give me some advice on what to be prepared for down the stretch on some things that may cost me my pennies, but I may not have thought about in time to find them cheaper. I was at the dollar store the other day and saw some little things on sale like gift bags shaped like wedding dresses that I may be able to put my bridesmaid's gifts in. Stuff like that. Would it be better for me to just pick stuff up as I find them cheap and on sale? In feel like if I buy this at the last minute I could be waisting money and should just buy stuff as I see it on sale. At the same time what if I find something cheaper somewhere else and can't take the other stuff back because it was on clearance.

Ugh...the life of a frugal bride. I want to think of everything, but I feel like something is going to creep up on me and make me and surprise me. That's why I need every one's help. Either write a comment on my blog or comment on my Facebook. Thanks all you expert frugal wedding planners.

SN: I was at Wendy's drive-thru and looked on the ground in front of the window and saw like 10 pennies on the ground. Would it look weird if I opened my door and started picking them up where there are a lot of people in line? Hmmm. Have a wonderful evening and save those pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment