Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pennies From Heaven

Hello everyone and welcome to my first blog ever. I have always been fascinated with the idea of blogs where anyone who has a computer and internet connection can become a published writer. This particular blog came about through a series of events. Of course, seven months ago I became engaged to the best man in the world, John Gobble. After the most romantic day in my life came the thought of how to actually pay for this day. Good thing we picked a date 2 years away from our engagement date. Then, while I was walking to the bus on my way to work, I saw pennies littering the ground. They looked like God had dropped a bunch of pennies from Heaven for me to pick up. I decided that I would begin to pick up the pennies and save all the pennies that I found and saved on my own. I started talking to my maid of honor, Brandy aka #1 Lame and we came up with this idea of making a blog and collecting pennies from all of our freinds. So today, I decided, was as good as any to start my blog. I hope everyone enjoys reading it. I will be chronicling my planning activities and purchases until the day me and John walk down the aisle. There is a paypal donate button on here, so if you like what you are reading and would like to donate some pennies that would be the best. My goal is to reach 500,000 pennies by this time next year. Have a great day and do something great with your Wednesday. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment