Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, March 21, 2011

With The Groom's Help

So, I am on a quest to find the perfect invitation design for the perfect price. Both tasks have turned out to be harder than I thought. I want something classic with a quirky spin on it.  This is how I kinda define my personal style, but its hard to find that in something I can afford to spend my liittle pennies on. I have looked at website after website, and have found a couple designs that stand out to me, but I just don't want to spend the money. This is where my groom's personality will have to come in. I love him for it. I am super cheap and he is not. He always tells me that if I like it to just buy it, but I just can never force myself to spend money on something i think I can get cheaper if I keep looking. But that is the thing. There are deadlines that you have to keep up with and if you keep putting off on choosing because of price, you may end up with nothing. Well, I still have a few more months to pick invitations but eventually I am going to have to just spend money. Since everyone is invited to the wedding, that means everyone will need an invitation, which is why this is going to be so expensive. Well, I'm still looking for the perfect price, but my groom's philosophy is still looming in the back of my mind. "If you like it, just buy it"

Have a happy Monday people and keep saving your pennies.

1 comment:

  1. I here ya,but i think it would be ok to splurge on yourself a little on this special occassions....:) im with the hubby to be on this one. Still love ya :)

    ReplyDelete