Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, March 24, 2011

With The Groom's Help, Part Two

So, the invitation saga continues. A couple people suggested that I try to make my own. I am always up for a challenge so I gave it a shot. Actually they came out pretty well, except when I showed them to my dear groom, he kept saying that the design covered up his suffix or he didn't like the fact that his name was on two different lines.

So, we decided to search the Internet for ready made invitations. HA bad idea. The ones he like, I kept saying that they were ok. The ones I sort of like didn't have enough "quirk" along with its "class".  He called me bridezilla a couple of times and we went back to editing our wonderful design.

To be honest, I think we work well together. He came up with some great ideas and I listened to him which helped me make our potential invitations really great. I am really excited about what we are coming up with. But, if all else fails I can always order $1.10/invitations from a website. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment