Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Searching Not Sad

I have been faithfully looking for everyone's cast off pennies. The coins nobody wants, I am searching the ground everyday to pick up. As I was looking on the ground one day, I thought about how it would look if someone I knew saw me. So, for anyone who may see me on some random day, I am ok. I am not sad or upset about anything. LOL I am just trying to help pay for my wedding hehe.


I have been taking a break from shopping around for wedding stuff, but I decided to look for something that costs no money at all. I am auditioning wedding songs. I have received a couple of suggestions from friends and families, but I would like to get more suggestions.  Someone asked me what our story was so here it goes.

Short: A dork met a weirdo and fell in love hehe loved that Brandy.
Long: Well we knew each other from high school and thanks to modern technology and social networking, he found me again on Myspace and proceeded to ask me to coffee. I kept saying no, but one day I came to my senses and said I would give him a chance. Good thing I did because he showed me that there are men out there who still have some sense hehe. With all seriousness, we hit it off as soon as we went out on our first date to the movies and had to sit all the way in the front because John made us late ;-)

So if you have any wedding song suggestions put in the comments section or Facebook me. Enjoy your day. I am still saving my pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment